Sunday, June 28, 2009

just a bit emo


phew~
not very good recently
even though I still smile like a sunshine

Things become more complicated
that's not just :" if u dun like, u can leave."
Nope.
Not that easy..

I cant leave.
I gonna stay.

Thousands of burden on my shoulder now.
Heavy.

How many times I wake up at 4am and stare at the ceiling and cant fall asleep again?
How many times I dream myself working hard in the office?
How many times I find myself sweating?
SzeWei:" I think u are still adapting to new environment."
I hope so.

Most of the time, I am just be quite and think.
I need someone.
I look at my left, no one.
I look at my right, no one.
I am alone.
( Well.....guys, dun get freak with this, i know it's wasting time to think I am alone)

hui e, wen, yeesan, I know u gals are always there for me.
But i am a lonely fighter.
I gonna fight in the toughest war.
I dun wan
Just wan to kick their ass!

Kenny:"sweetheart, u knw you are a fighter! I am proud of you!"
Yes, Sir...I know it....

When I am in something that I not really want , I have to make a change or make a big U-turn, but there are no other roads for me. I have to keep moving and telling myself, :" Come On, I can make it!"(bull-shit)



*** To M
Dear son of bitch~ :) Keep on doing those f*ck things on me! I knw u are reading this! This is for you:" You cant break a broken heart!" I got nothing to lose!

*** To D
What's that for!? Use your brain instead of your butt! U make no sense! So stopping doing that because I am naive not stupid! I know EVERYTHING!

What I wan.....is someone hold me and tell me :" everything will be alright!"
But there is no one.

Anywhere, I gonna stand up and move :)

2 comments:

Mee said...

That's no darkness and strugger always, stay strong and u will overcome it.. after that, u're stronger and wiser, and colorful rainbows are right above ur head in the sky.. cheer up gal.. :]

cutie said...

yes. u r rite sweetie~