Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yoga & Me

Today is a fruitful day!

I attended my yoga class early in the morning. I have stopped from praticing yoga for ages.

I like yoga.
Yoga brings me to a peaceful mind.

I find achivement and satisfaction in Yoga.

I feel happy when I able to do the challenging posture.

My friends admire on me because I can simply bend and stretch my body here and there for a certain yoga posture. I am proud on myself because I can make it perfectly.


Why?
haha....
You may think I was born with softer ligaments so i can ov
er strecth/bend my body.
But I think we are equal in everthing.

I believe pratice makes perfect!

I believe in Yoga; I believe I can pose the posture, so I try and try and try, no rush but patiently adjust my body from day to day. Some yoga postures may looked insane. Like this:
When you see people having this yoga posture, you may sound" Wow!!!" or " Urgh! is he/she human? where's his/her bones?" or " it's torturing!" For me, it's in another case. Yoga requires patience.

Everyone can make this..... :
As long as you understand your body well.
I have been using some time to know every part of my body.
Every single movement in yoga will make you understand more about your body.
Listen to your body, you will know more.

You will find the strength and weakness on your body.


Today, I found my right leg is weaker than my left leg.

Everytime I travel by bus, I can feel pain on my right knee.

Well, I have to take care of it and something is wrong on it. :p


Some life lessons I get from yoga:


* The secret of life has become clearer; things become simple when you know yourself more.
* There are so many unfair treatment in life. So what? This is life and we are human. Let's try to accept those imperfections so we can find another way to make things perfect!


I remember my athlete senior strongly suggested me to quit from yoga because he thinks yoga is a kind of " lazy sport "

haha.....
What do you think?

No comments: