Sunday, May 18, 2008

持续庆祝生日篇。。。^^

even though today is not my birthday, but i still continue celebrate my birthday with my friends...
today turn Mr okim...we spent whole night together...( if not he will nagging a lot de....)



we planned to go Barney for our candlelighting dinner, but since we were rushing for our movie --> ironman which he didnt allow me watch with others , then we have our dinner at wang zai ge lo....eventhough we din have romantic dinner, but we still enjoyed our food( cz i order many foods until i was just buzy eating )


see! i did really oerder many foods....


the hungry okim was trying to likc me~ i siam!

during our dinner, i kept persuading okim to sell his samsung handphone to me by RM10...hehe...it was ridiculous i know...but just for fun ya~~
after our dinner, it was our movie time!!!

the cinema at Kluang Parade.
hiaz...that's good tat kluang has a cinema, but this cinema seems like pasar...the parents bring their children came to movie also, when we are watching the movie, we heard the children asking their parents why the ironman can fly? why the iron dun move? why this and that....the story is not end here....we also can hear the chilren cry....asking to go toilet and so on....
however, since it was a nice movie...so i m still able to enjoy it!! and i get frightened by this movie.....well....when i get frightened, the okim was only laughing me ....

before the movie start........

whose face looks like hamburger?

thanks for okim ya...i do enjoy today! hey, do remember sell me your handphone by RM10 ya! ^^

P/s: yesterday i forgot to thanks my mummy n daddy n sister for my birthday preparation....now must write at here!! thank daddy n mummy for my party preparation !! thanks sister for the zha yun tun!! love u all!!

No comments: